Happy New Year 2010 ~ Best of 2009.

First of all a very happy and prosperous new Year to one and all and May all of you achieve more under the guidance of the Almighty in the forth coming year.



This year had been wonderful. Both us and the kids were in good health except for a brief ill spell with Arjun. Now he is doing much better and hope it continues thru the next year. Though I have not been very active in this year in the blogging community I was still reading thru the recipes posted by all the enthusuatic bloggers and had a great time doing so. I learned a lot thru them all.

I hope to try out more recipes and also post them too and remain active in the forth coming year. This year I bought a new microwave with the convection mode to try out baking. I having a field with it.  Will surely post more recipes in the forth coming months.

These were the recipes that I tried out for the first time and which came out really well. They are
Nan Khatai
Chocolate Cake
Semiya Kesari.

Many resolutions, not much kept but hope to and pray forward to keep up with them. Wishing you all a  

Very Very Happy



Labels: