Last month’s Let’s Cook series
was a big overdose. Won’t you all agree? with too much of sweets considering the month, I thought this month should be well compensated with a health factor. Also I forgot to mention something, dear all. Did you all notice the new logo of Tickling Palates
? Hope you all like it. From this month on Let’s Cook Series
will be hosted under the new banner.
Now to some rules to participate in this event:
- Cook and post a recipe with “greens / spinach” as the main ingredient in your blog linking it to this announcement.
- Please note that the greens you use must be the main ingredient of the dish and not as a garnish.
- You can use any method of cooking and your recipe can be of any cuisine and course.
- Only Vegetarian recipes please. Eggs are allowed though.
- We are looking for fresh entries and try out new recipes. So, no archived or reposed entries please. The post has to be between March 1 and March 31, 2012.
- Multiple entries are welcome and linking back to this announcement is a must.
- Usage of logo is optional but I would be happy if you could use it, as it helps to spread word.
- After posting your recipe just submit your entry to the linkies you will find at the bottom of this post.
- In case you have a problem linking, then send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, recipe name and recipe url with the subject line as Let's Cook: Greens.
- Non bloggers are most welcome to participate. Just send me the recipe with a click of the recipe if possible to the above mentioned email.
1. Spinach Pine Nut Sandwich
2. Kerala style Dal Palak
3. Capsicum and chick pea curry
4. Soya Chunks Kofta Curry
5. Lauki muthiya
6. Paneer Cigar Rolls
7. Plantain Kebab
8. Khasta Matar Poori with Khatti Meethi Pumpkin
9. Palak egg burji
10. Bengal gram and fenugreek curry
11. Neem Begun and Drumstick curry
12. Methi Mutter Malai
13. karuveppilai sadam
14. Aloo matar dry
15. Keerai Bataani Masiyal (Spinach-Green Peas)
16. Cabbage thoran (a new dress up)
17. Spinach Dumplings
18. Kothamalli Thokku (Coriander leaves preserve)
19. Brussels Sprout Pakoras (Fritters)
20. Spinach Rice with carrot Raita
21. Green Beens Thoran
22. Spanakopita(spinach pie with cheese)
23. Hara Bara Paneer Paratha
24. Tuscan style white bean and kale stew
25. Pizza Muffin Bread
26. Cilantro fish tikka
27. SPINACH PILAF
28. Methi Thepla
29. Chole Palak/Spinach Chana Curry
30. Sabsige Soppu (Dill leaves) kootu
31. Moong dal stir fry
32. Keerai Masiyal
33. Hara Bhara Cauliflower
34. Potato And Parsley Parathas
35. Aloo Palak
36. Palak Pakoda
37. Palak Paneer
38. Corn Palak Tikki
39. Coriander Tomato Chutney
40. Paneer Veg Green Curry
41. Palak Ka Saag
42. Alu Methi
43. Aloo Methi
44. palak with mustard gravy
45. Millet with Spinach and Pine Nuts
46. Garlicky Brussels Sprouts
47. Keerai Pakoda
48. Gongurra Dal / Pappu
49. Keerai Kootu
50. coriander chutney
51. Spaghetti Aglio e Olio with Spinach
52. Spinach & Vegetable With Mustard Sauce
53. Farro Risotto with Kale and Peas
54. Spinach Soya rice
55. Chana Palak (Chickpeas With Spinach)
56. Harabhara kabab
57. Keerai Bonda
58. Palak Paneer
This linky list is now closed.
Labels: Event Announcement, Lets Cook Series