Mango Lemonade makes a perfect thirst quencher apart from allowing us to enjoy the seasonal King of fruits, the mangoes at their best. Though there are so many you can make this mango lemonade, I find this method the easiest and hassle free as you can make it prior and store it in the fridge and rustle up the lemonade at a moment’s notice. The yellow hue of the drink is a delight to set your eyes upon and so refreshing to drink as well.
I had been missing in action due to my arm pain and decided to take it slow during the past few days as I did not want the arm to get strained and now its a pleasure to get back to blogging with one of my absolute favorite drink that’s a delight to enjoy especially on a hot and humid day.
Mango Lemonade Recipe
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: Nil | Serves: 2
Recipe Cuisine: Continental | Recipe Category: Beverages / Drinks
- Mango, ripe – 1
- Lemon – 1
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Club soda – 200 ml
- Ice cubes – to serve
- Mint sprigs – for garnish
- Cut the mango into 2, remove the pulp and transfer to a blender jar. Add sugar, lemon juice and grind to a smooth puree.
- Transfer the ground puree into a pitcher, pour club soda and mix well.
- Pour into glasses over ice cubes, garnish with mint sprigs.
- Serve immediately.
- Store the ground mango pulp from step – 1 in the refrigerator and make the lemonade whenever you want.
- Instead of club soda, you can also use chilled water.
Labels: Drinks, Fruit Juices, Fruit: Mango, Gluten Free, Summer Fun, Vegan Recipes