Hey People!! So, How is everyone doing? Its been a long time and I did take my time this time to return that it almost feels like I'm coming out of hibernation as well. In my opinion every passing year is becoming more and more cold and even Chennai, where it feels like summer always was very cold this year.
But guess what Spring is in the Air and it is time to shake of the winter blues, put away the sweaters, mittens, mufflers and head to the blooming parks and celebrate life to its fullest. What could be a better way to celebrate a season that is not only colorful but cheerful as well with a party that also has a giveaway.
Yes both myself and my friend Anusha
are bringing to you all, an event to celebrate the spirit of Spring and to bring in the bubbly, bold and bright colors of green, red, orange and bright yellow into your respective kitchens by making use of seasonal vegetables and fruits. And the event comes with another perk, yup, you stand a chance to win Tarla Dalal's 100 Calorie Snacks cookbook as a give away. At the end of the event 2 lucky winners will be selected by random.org and each winner will get a copy of the cookbook. Now to some
Rules to enter the giveaway:
1. Make any dish featuring colorful veggies and fruits like carrots, strawberries, spinach etc. The dish should be bold and colorful but usage of artificial colors will not be allowed.
2. The event is from March 5th - April 5th and your recipe should be posted between these dates. No archived entries are accepted.
3. Post your recipe along with a picture, linking back to this announcement and to Anu's link
. Sporting the logo is highly appreciated as a lot of work has gone into that.
4. Only one entry per person because of the giveaway and the winner should be able to give an Indian Shipping Address.
5. In order to be eligible to win the giveaway, you must leave a comment on what recipe you would like to be featured in Tomato Blues
and on Tickling Palates in the future.
6. Link you recipe to the linky tool that you will find at the bottom of this post. In case you have any problems linking up, do shoot an email with your name, your blog name, your blog recipe URL to firstname.lastname@example.org