Mango Milkshake

Mango Milkshake
This year’s mango season has been splendid, I must say. I have simply lost count of the mangoes I have gorged. I would also say that the mangoes made this hot summer bearable and worthy. So is it any wonder when I chose this simple summery mango drink for this month’s Blog hop from my partner Nayna. Ah!! her presentations are simply superb and elegant and you can give a 5 star rating whole heartedly.
 
Mango Milkshake-2

Mango Milkshake

Print this Recipe


Prep Time: 5 Minutes                                              Serves: 2
Cook Time: Nil                                                       
Total Time: 10 Minutes

Mango Milkshake-3
A perfect summer drink with mangoes to quench your thirst.

 

Ingredients:

Instructions:

  1. Peel the skin of the mango. Cut the sides leaving the seed out. Scoop the flesh from the insides with a spoon.
  2. Place the mango flesh, frozen milk, milk, vanilla essence and blend till smooth and creamy.
  3. Top tall glasses and serve immediately.


Notes:

 
This is off to Blog Hop Wednesdays and I’m sure you would love to check out all the preparations of the finger licking food prepared by our very talented Blog Hoppers.

Labels: , ,