Last month’s Let’s Cook series
was a big overdose. Won’t you all agree? with too much of sweets considering the month, I thought this month should be well compensated with a health factor. Also I forgot to mention something, dear all. Did you all notice the new logo of Tickling Palates
? Hope you all like it. From this month on Let’s Cook Series
will be hosted under the new banner.
Now to some rules to participate in this event:
- Cook and post a recipe with “greens / spinach” as the main ingredient in your blog linking it to this announcement.
- Please note that the greens you use must be the main ingredient of the dish and not as a garnish.
- You can use any method of cooking and your recipe can be of any cuisine and course.
- Only Vegetarian recipes please. Eggs are allowed though.
- We are looking for fresh entries and try out new recipes. So, no archived or reposed entries please. The post has to be between March 1 and March 31, 2012.
- Multiple entries are welcome and linking back to this announcement is a must.
- Usage of logo is optional but I would be happy if you could use it, as it helps to spread word.
- After posting your recipe just submit your entry to the linkies you will find at the bottom of this post.
- In case you have a problem linking, then send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, recipe name and recipe url with the subject line as Let's Cook: Greens.
- Non bloggers are most welcome to participate. Just send me the recipe with a click of the recipe if possible to the above mentioned email.
This linky list is now closed.
Labels: Event Announcement, Lets Cook Series