I Love Baking, Care to join me?

I Love Baking
Idea & Write up - Check. This was 2 months ago. Logo - Check. This was a month ago. But still I hesitated to come out with it because I was doubtful if I would be able to keep up with all the things at hand and not to mention that I already happen to have too much on my plate. But its baking.... Yes, I love baking and I’m sure many of you out there do too. I’m not the same baker I was 2 years ago now. I have learned so much in these years and I can comfortably say that I’m not plagued by anxiety about the outcome of my bakes as I used to in the past.

I do know that many of you like me, bake at home routinely either by choice or out of love. But either way it’s hard not to fall in love with the science called baking. In fact I’m so hooked to it. I’m sure you will agree with me in this regard. So instead of baking away alone in my own kitchen in my quest for perfection, I thought why not join hands with my friends who are equally interested to make it even more interesting and fun.

I plan to dedicate One week  two week for baking alone. Would you like to join me?

What will we get out of this? This is more like a platform or like a virtual get together where we can all discuss the success and failures of our bakes. The doubts that plague us. This will also help us to become more aware of various techniques in baking itself, substitutes etc., etc.,  If you care to join this party just drop a comment to this post with your email id.

Those days will be between 11 – 25 of every month. What shall we do during the fortnight ? Post and link only baked goodies. Yup. You can post baked goodies on all the 15 days or an alternate days or at least 1 post in all those 15 days. Anyone can participate. Just post and link it to the linkies open in this space between 11 and 25. After a considerable number of bloggers come together who are interested we shall start planning on selecting themes for every month or baking from a particular, accomplished and a celebrity baker. The choices are just endless.

So what about the discussions? All the discussions happens here, the Facebook Page or rather a community that I had created particularly for baking related issues. After linking we shall discuss in this page if we encountered any problems in the bakes that we linked for the month. This is to help any enthusiastic baker to understand and learn. I, like all of you would like to master the art of baking.

So are you ready to fall in love with baking all over again......

Labels: ,