Let’s Cook Series is completing its first year with this month and I’m so grateful to all you dear friends for sending in your entries and constantly supporting to keep this series kicking and alive during all these months. Many a heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you. Being the Valentine Day to look forward to in this month and also to celebrate the First Anniversary I thought we shall celebrate with sweets. So for this month
Let’s Cook ~ Sweet SomethingsNow to some rules to participate in this event:
- Cook and post a recipe that is “Sweet” in your blog linking it to this announcement.
- You can use sugar / brown sugar / palm sugar, jaggery / molasses, chocolate, artificial sweetener etc., to sweeten your dish.
- You can use any method of cooking.
- Your recipe can belong to any course varying from starters/snacks to dessert.
- Only Vegetarian recipes please. Eggs are allowed though.
- We are looking for fresh entries and learn new recipes in the process. So, No archived or reposed entries please. The post has to be between February 1 and February 29, 2012.
- Multiple entries are welcome. Linking back to this announcement is a must.
- Usage of logo is optional but I would be happy if you could use it, as it helps to spread word.
- After posting your recipe just submit your entry to the linkies you will find at the bottom of this post.
- In case you have a problem linking, then send a mail to email@example.com with your name, recipe name and recipe url with the subject line as Let's Cook: Sweet Somethings.
- Non bloggers can also participate. Just send me the recipe with a click of the recipe if possible to the above mentioned email.
Labels: Event Announcement, Lets Cook Series