Diwali ~ Every one anxiously wait for this festival every year to celebrate it with much grandeur. Everyone have a wish list to own something new on this auspicious day. Festival of Lights dawns upon us to make the darkness go away not only in us but around us and make us into a new person. With the advent of revolution in communication this festival has only gone global in recent times that not only Hindus, but people of different communities around the World look forward to celebrating this global festival.
So why am I with this announcement now, as there are still 2 more months to go? Because I would like this announcement to be a one stop shop for all kinds of traditional sweet-kaaram or mithai-namkeen for this festival season. Beginners and foodies who wish to try out something new this year will have ample time to try out and perfect it before the D-Day.
So what should you do?
1. Cook and post any traditional Sweet-Kaaram or Mithai-Namkeen that you make during Diwali like sweets, savories, kheers etc.,.
2. Your post must have a link back to this announcement.
3. Multiple entries are welcome. The more the merrier as many will get benefited by this.
4. If linking archived entries kindly repost with a link to this announcement and logo before linking it.
5. Usage of logo is mandatory.
6. The Last date for linking your entries is October 25, 2011.
7. Just link your entries using the linky tools below this post and check the running roundup of this event.
8. If you have any issues while linking, do leave a comment or mail me to email@example.com