First, I would like to thank all you readers and my dear fellow bloggers who had given an enthusiastic support to this series so far by sending your entries and for participating so actively. Thank you for letting me to take a peep into your kitchen.
Though Rotis/Chapatthis/Phulkas/Naans/Parathas were considered to be a staple diet of the North Indians it is now widely being made in the kitchens across the country and world. It is a rich in carbohydrate and considered a high fiber diet than when compared to the rice and will become a wholesome food high in nutritional value when paired with a great Subzi/Side dish.
So, for this month I had chosen this theme. Though the guidelines are the same I’m sure it won’t hurt to go through them again.
1. The recipe can be a dry or gravy version. You can use any method of cooking and it could belong to any cuisine.
2. You can send in any number of entries only the criteria being that the recipe has to be posted between July 15,2011 and August 15, 2011. No archived or reposted entries please.
3. Only Vegetarian dishes please. Eggs are of course allowed.
4. I would be extremely happy if you could include the logo in your post for a greater reach.
5. Post your recipe linking it to this announcement and mail me to email@example.com with the subject line as "Let's cook- subzis" and the following details
6. The last date to send in your entries is August 15, 2011.
- Name :
- Blog name:
- Recipe Name:
- Recipe URL:
- A Click of your Recipe
I sincerely hope that I had got this month’s theme right and looking forward to a host of entries from you all.
You can also check out these interesting and finger licking delicious subzis from my space.
Spicy Gulab Jamoon Curry, Kothamalli Channa Curry
Paneer Dishes: Chettinad Paneer Pirattal, Chilli Paneer and the famous Paneer Butter Masala
Labels: Event Announcement, Lets Cook Series