Banana Milkshake


s-4

I’m sure that many of you might roll your eyes when I say that I don’t like having breakfast. Yeah it makes me feel too heavy and stuffed in the mornings and I hate that feeling. Though the staples like idli, dosas, oats porridges are made in my home, it is strictly for the other members of my family and not for me. Of late, Arjun has started asking why I insist that he must not miss out on breakfast while I don’t bother with it myself.


Seeing that I am  not setting a good example I have started to make an effort and have currently begun with taking liquid diets. Here is a simple milkshake that I love very much.
 s-1

Banana Milkshake

You’ll need:
Bananas, ripe
2
Chilled Milk
1 1/2 Cups
Sugar
2 – 3 tbsp
Vanilla essence
1 tsp
Vanilla ice cream (optional)
1 scoop
Ice Cubes
few


s-2
Method:


In a blender take the mashed bananas and sugar and blend it well till the bananas turn real mushy.


Now add the chilled milk, vanilla ice cream, vanilla essence, ice cubes and blend till the ingredients gets blended well and become smooth.


Pour into tall glasses and serve immediately.

s-3

This is off to Healing Foods: Banana, brainchild of Siri



Labels: ,