Hope you are all doing well. How is the summer treating every body? Gosh, it is really very difficult to work up an appetite in this hot weather as you keep downing more liquids down your throat.
Anyways coming to this post I had a great time hosting last month’s CBB Series featuring Evening Tiffin. When I thought of the next month’s theme the first thing that came to my mind was Chinese Cuisine. As the kids are also on holidays enjoying to their heart’s content I wanted to concentrate on something that is so popular among the children to which they never say no and in fact demand often for more every time.
It does not end with that as Chinese cuisine is quick, healthy and simply finger licking. Though you are all aware of the rules I would like to take you again through the guidelines of this series:
1. Cook any recipe of your choice that belongs to the theme Chinese Cuisine and post it in
your blog before 15th June. The recipe can belong to any category.
2. The recipe can be your own or from any other source be it from another blog, from your
friend etc., If you are trying a recipe from another blog, please acknowledge by providing
a link to them and write the recipe in your own words.
3. Multiple entries are welcome.
4. Only vegetarian recipes please (eggs are allowed).
5. Add a link back to this event announcement. The Logo is a must. Entries without linking
your post to this announcement and omission of logo will not be accepted.
6. No archived and reposted entries please. The idea of this event is to learn many new
recipes in the process.
7. Please mail me to Radhikasubbu@facebook.com with the following details# Name :
# Blog Name :
# Blog URL :
# Recipe Name :
# Recipe link :
# A Click of your recipe
8. Please send in your entries before 15th of June and the round up will be in the following
Hope you all like this month's theme and I am looking many new and interesting recipes cooked in your kitchen.
Labels: CBB Series, Event Announcement