Celebrating Blog Birthday by Having Fun N Sun

Can't believe that I'm stepping into 4th year of blogging. Though the journey has been on and off thing it was totally fulfilling and besides I would say that I have learned so much. In fact I strongly believe that food blogging has made me a better cook. What do U gals have to say for that?. 

These 3 years I could say that I have traveled far and wide by trying out different cuisines across the world just by sitting in one place all because of blogging. Though I never thought of celebrating the previous birthdays, my kids this time insisted that I should. They have started to take special interest in this now-a -days. They love drooling over the awesome clicks and give ideas for me try out recipes from other blogs. They have even started to decide on which recipes need to be book marked. In fact, Arun has started suggesting the backgrounds for photos and insists on clicking too. You can see an example of it here. Look who is teaching whom and I'm totally loving it.

As both the children are so enthusiastic about this and has insisted on helping out with the roundup too, I thought it would be a learning experience for them too and decided to go ahead with it. The theme and the logo for the celebration has been selected by my them.

Also I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my dear friends and readers for their support, encouragement and love showered on me. Last but not the least my family,  especially my kids who have been a pillar of strength to me.

So, I welcome you all to join me in this birthday celebration to have lots of Fun N Sun. 


1. As the theme suggests the recipe could be of any category or cuisine. To name a few, fresh fruit juices, ice creams, cocktails, mocktails, cold salads, chilled smoothies etc., anything that would be fun to have in the hot sun and bring down the temperature. Hope I have covered them all. 
2. Post any recipe with the above said theme in your blog linking back to this announcement and mail me at ticklingpalates@gmail.com.
3. You can send in any number of entries. If sending archived entries please repost them with this link announcement and the logo.
4. Please use the logo while posting for wider reach and the effort. 
5. Please mail me with the following details:
# Subject line : Fun N Sun
# Name :
# Blog Name : 
# Recipe Name :
# Recipe Category :
# Recipe URL : 
# A click of your recipe.
6. The last day for your entries to reach me is May 31, 2011.


I wish and hope that you all participate in this celebration and make it a grand success.

Labels: