Announcing My First Event ~ Deep Fried Snacks

Wishing you all a very Happy new year and hope that the year that passed by was quite fruitful. If you are all wondering where I had been for the past months I had to take an indefinite break not only from blogging but also from several other activities which were quite close to my heart. I met with an accident and I had to stay off my feet for few months. But now I am Okay and doing well and I am back to my earlier activities though with strict instructions from my Doctor not to over do it.


It had been months since I sat at my computer and it feels great now that I do. As I will be celebrating my 100th post shortly I thought of announcing my first event of my blog. As winter has descended upon us with a vengeance we all crave for snacks during the tea time. Our hearts long for some hot samosas or chips or whatever crisp along with our hot steaming mug. Only the more crispier and hot, the better. So I thought making this as my theme for the event. 


Now for a few guidelines:
1. Cook any item of your choice, be it a snack or a starter and post it in your blog, the only criteria being that it has to be deep fried in fat. Up to 3 entries are accepted.
2. Only vegetarian recipes please (eggs not allowed).
3. Add a link back to this event announcement and you are welcome to use this logo



4. Please send me an e-mail to ticklingpalates@gmail.com with the following details

 Subject Line : Deep Fried Snacks
# Your Name :
# Blog Name :
# Blog URL :
# Your Recipe Name : 

# Your Post link :
# A Click of your recipe 

5. If you have any archived posts featuring the above said theme, you could very well send them over after reposting them linking back to this post.
6. Non bloggers can e-mail me your with the picture and I will include it in the round up by sending an e-mail to me.
7. Please send in your entries before February 5, 2011. The round up will in the following week.


Hope I have covered all the points. Feel free to contact me in case of any doubts.  


As this is the first event that I am hosting,  I  look  forward to your enthusiastic support 
and participation to make this event a grand success. 


You can find the array of Deep Fried Snacks Here.

Labels: